Beginner Modern Calligraphy Workshop - 15th February 2020 - Malaysia
Come down on a Saturday afternoon to explore the art of calligraphy using pointed pen, ink and nibs with Marilyn.
Workshop is specially tailored for beginner- no experience is required!
This 4 hours workshop will cover the basic and essentials of modern calligraphy.
Date: 15th February 2020
Willow & Wind
9, Jalan Mutiara Emas 2A, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
You will learn both upper and lowercase alphabets, and bring home a basic calligraphy supply kit which includes:
- Cotton Pouch for all your writing materials
- 1 Oblique Holder/Straight Holder
- 1 Pointed Nib
- 25mls Sumi ink in Glass Jar
- Complete Alphabet exemplar (Upper Case & Lower Case)
- 15-pages guide sheet with practice page
Fees inclusive of all materials and light refreshments.
- To maximise learning and for the benefit of all students, class will commence in time. No refund will be made for any absence, late attendance or early leave.
- To ensure a productive workshop and to be fair to all participants, any participants who turns up 45 minutes after the start time will not be allowed to join and no refunds will be made.