Intermediate Calligraphy Workshop - Styling
Interested in incorporating hand written calligraphy into your little gift or business? This fun workshop brings you to try on different tools, textures, materials and medium!
Intermediate Calligraphy Workshop- Styling, focus to explore different tools and it's technique. This is a partial project-based workshop, where you get to experience writing on different surface, using different materials.
Date: 13th July 2019, Saturday
46-01, Jalan Molek 2/3, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
This 5 hours interactive workshop is breakdown into 2 parts and it includes:
Part I: Learn the rules, and break them
- Rules of writing calligraphic words
- Practice commonly used words and phrases II (different phases as Intermediate 'Styling')
Part II: Explore Surface and Materials (3 mini projects)
- Learn various materials and surface
- Writing on 3 different surfaces
- Complete your projects and bring home your artwork
- Use this knowledge and incorporating to your own passion projects or business!
*Surface and materials of the workshop is not fixed, depending on material's availability.
Materials provided in class:
- 2 Pointed Nib (Different Flexibility)
- 25mls Sumi ink in Glass Jar
- TNPC Guidesheet with commonly used words II (this is different as Intermediate 'Writing' Guidesheet)
- 5 pcs Rhodia Paper
- Materials for final artwork
- Different Ink (to share in class and not for participant to bring home)
*Nib Holder is not provided, do contact us if you need 1. Fees inclusive of light refreshments.
Terms & Condition:
- By registering to this class, you confirmed that you have previously attended a beginners workshop/ have the basic of writing letters using pointed pen.
- To maximise learning and for the benefit of all students, class will commence in time. No refund will be made for any absence, late attendance or early leave.
- To ensure a productive workshop and to be fair to all participants, any participants who turns up 45 minutes after the start time will not be allowed to join and no refunds will be made.
- Any cancellation done more than 7 days before the workshop receive a 50% refund. Cancellation 7 days before the workshop will receive no refunds, but slots are transferable.